Special Events Insurance Coverage

Special Event Liability Insurance offers coverage for bodily injury, property damage and host liquor liability.

If you are going to have a backyard wedding, a large gathering in a rented facility or any other “special event” your Homeowners policy may not be adequate for the liability that could be incurred. If the event is in a rented facility often the entity will require a Certificate of Insurance with Liability in the amount of $1,000,000, naming them as an Additional Insured as part of the leasing agreement. Are you serving alcohol? Then a Host Liquor Liability endorsement can be added.

This can all be done online in our office. Just give us a call at 206-842-7692 or 800-747-7684.

Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington

Thornburgh Insurance is Licensed to Provide Insurance in the State of Washington
©2022 Thornburgh Insurance Agency, 188 Ericksen NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
info@thornburgh-insurance.com | Phone 206-842-7692 | Toll-Free 800-747-7684 | Fax 206-780-1503
Disclaimer | Privacy Notice